20 September 2009

Madness continues

So where to begin.....

A high-ranking enlisted soldier tried to intimidate a domestic violence victim over the phone. This same high-ranking enlisted soldier then called me the next day and was looking for information to save his or her own ass. I said so much, yet I took a page from my wife's political science books and said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Unfortunately for this high-ranking enlisted soldier, I recorded the entire conversation. This is the conversation where he or she:

1. Calls me a "little bastard"
2. Calls the domestic violence victim "crazy"
3. Admits that he or she remembers when I said "she is in a dangerous situation" back in February.

I wish they would just leave me along. They messed up, accept the consequences and move on! The important part is that she is safe. She will not be hurt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment