26 September 2009

I am being retaliated against by the Army.

I received an e-mail yesterday from my platoon sergeant. This e-mail said that I have come down on orders.... to Korea. My report date is June of 2010. However there are a few problems with this.

The Army has what is called an "AEA" code. This code determines if you are eligible for reassignment. About one month ago it was "W", meaning that I am not eligible for orders. I checked it on Friday and it was changed to "L", eligible for PCS.

My current duty assignment is a 36 month tour. I have only been here for 18 months. Also, the end of my enlistment comes so soon after the report date on these orders that I could not go to Korea.

Now comes the grand finale. Out of the 20+ people I arrived here with, I am the only one with orders. Each person on orders has one thing in common. There is me, my best friend (we are called the Wonder Twins), and the wife beater whom I blew the whistle on. I smell something fishy, like someone is doing this on purpose. What do we all have in common? I am the whistleblower, my friend is the accomplice, and the wife beater is the problem child. Someone wants to get rid of us, silence us.

No comments:

Post a Comment