26 June 2009

Upcoming Schedule

Next week I will start a series of blogs concerning my experiences in a WWASP school, called Casa by the Sea. For a teaser, you can read the schedule below.

Physical abuse at Casa by the Sea
Emotional abuse at Casa by the Sea
WWASP Seminars in depth - Discovery
WWASP Seminars in depth - Focus
WWASP Seminars in depth - Accountability
WWASP Seminars in depth - Parent/Child I
WWASP Seminars in depth - Parent/Child II
WWASP Seminars in depth - Parent/Child III
Returning home
Basic Training to Iraq
Coming home and the interim
December 4th, the day which will live in infamy
PTSD
PTSD Part II

Dates have been removed.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your experiences with Casa by the Sea... I remember some of the stories you told me when you got back were just horrible. :(

    ReplyDelete