22 June 2009

Paging Bill O'Reilly.....

Mr. O'Reilly,

I have watched your show for years now. I enjoy it and expand my political knowledge everytime I see it. However I feel it is my turn to expand your knowledge.

Jessica's law is a just and worthy cause. I applaud the amount of time you have spent dedicated to the passage of such protection for youth. Where were you for H.R. 911? Why haven't you spoken up about the youth being falsely imprisoned within your own state of New York?

These youth are stripped of every semblance of legal protection. They are humiliated, beaten, and deprived of food, water, and social contact. I can speak from direct personal experience, having been in the military for 5 years and spending a year in Iraq. I would rather be in Iraq than in a residential treatment center.

I hope that you will heed the call of this young conservative. I hope that you will turn the media power which you hold against such residential treatment centers and expose them for what they are, torture camps against American citizens within our own borders.

Sincerely,
Eric Beasley

No comments:

Post a Comment